JavaFX Bubble Chart Tutorial:
JavaFX Bubble Chart is the XY chart which plots the bubble in series.
And each bubble has three values X, Y and data-value.
And last one value data-value is used as radius of the bubble.
- BubbleChart(Axis xAxis, Axis yAxis)
Construct a new BubbleChart with the given axis.
- BubbleChart(Axis xAxis, Axis yAxis, ObservableList<XYChart.Series<X,Y>> data)
Construct a new BubbleChart with the given axis and data
Creating Bubble Chart :
- Creation of Bubble Chart is also similar to the line or Area Chart.
- First Create two axis for the line Chart using NumberAxis class.
NumberAxis xAxis = new NumberAxis(); NumberAxis yAxis = new NumberAxis();
This constructor create an axis with auto ranging for bounds of axis.
- Now creates an object of BubbleChart by initiating BubbleChart class with axis As
BubbleChart BubbleChart = new BubbleChart(xAxis,yAxis);
- Now create a series of data by using XYChart.Series Class as
XYChart.Series dataSeries = new XYChart.Series();
- Now assigning data for this series with three values because it draws a bubble chart as
XYChart.Data one=new XYChart.Data(1,10,0.5); XYChart.Data two=new XYChart.Data(2,20,0.75); DataSeries.getData().addAll(one,two);
- And at last add this series to the Bubble Chart as